Sunday, May 15, 2016

Be Just In Killing



When I first started class I kept a binder of notes. Most of the content is from the 80's.  The binder was saved from the flood because it was up at Unlimited Martial Arts (a school I co-owned with Jon Hasfjord at the time) along with a couple of my most valuable TKD reference books.

The material dates itself with some of it content, but ... here's a close up:
Check out #8 In the "10 Creeds" - Be just in killing...






That is my handwriting on the side.  

Turns out that this came straight from:

Moo Duk Kwan Tae Kwon Do, Vol. 2 – February 1, 1983
by Richard Chun

I don't remember knowing that it was from any particular book, but I do remember wanting to know as much as I could and obsessively studying and learning and writing things down before and after classes.

Whew!  Glad I grew out of that!

Respectfully,
Kathy Wiz



1 comment: