Monday, May 2, 2016

Now


This is a picture of me and Ginny.

She was my student roughly 25 years ago. 

We recently reconnected and tonight we shared a Tae Kwon Do class together again.

Thank you Ginny for reaching out to me after all these years.  I am so proud of the wonderful, talented, accomplished woman you have become! I appreciate that I had the privilege of being a part of your childhood, but I'm even more grateful for the opportunity to participate in your present day life.

Today, 6 years ago, I lost so many tangible reminders of my past in the 2010 flood, but look at this picture.  Can you see how happy and full my heart is?  Reconnecting with Ginny after all these years is a part of my past that cannot be taken away, a part of my present that is pure joy, and now a part of my future I'm looking forward to... 

Respectfully,
Kathy Wiz

No comments:

Post a Comment