Thursday, May 5, 2016

Mind Trash


My mind trash has reared its ugly head...

Probably because I've actually got a date and location for my test now.  It will be June 4th in Minden, Nevada.  A week earlier than I had originally planned and less than a month away now.

Nothing like a looming deadline to bring out the bad thoughts, feelings, and fears.

In our house, my son is responsible for gathering the trash up and putting it in the cans outside so that it can be emptied each week when the garbage collectors make their weekly Friday morning runs.

This is a job that he has done many times as, surprise, surprise, there is more garbage generated each week.  In other words, it isn't the kind of thing that is "once and done."

Don't know why I'm surprised that at the age of almost 52, it is something I am still dealing with in my head either... good thing it is Thursday night... time to take out the trash.

Respectfully,
Kathy Wiz

1 comment: