Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Appreciation and Energy


So I was pretty sure that today was going to suck.

Three years ago today my mom died.
I am missing Jo, and Grisha, and our pets, and home.
Even so, it was a sobering realization that today is my last full day here in Minden, NV and that means leaving the physical presence of all the goodness that is Dave and Mary Ann McNeill.

But today was totally amazing!

Had a great 3rd Dan Goju-Shorei testing this morning with Caesar, and Marta assisting.  It was invigorating and fun and energizing for all of us. And yes, he absolutely passed.

Then Pete came to the house and we had an awesome time with some pretty amazing healing energy work and discussion along with a guided mediation.  Thank you so much Pete.  I always enjoy our time together and learn so much.

Then Dave and Mary Ann and I went up to Lake Tahoe for lunch.  I had some of Mary Ann's calamari and it truly was delicious.  Then we walked around and had the most spectacular time.

Once we got home, I got to work with Soke in the Shed on Roku Empi and go over some of the reworking I've done on the Yellow Rank in GSWS.

And what an ending the evening, with Mary Ann helping me understand more about healing through her uses of essential oils and Healing Hands energy work.  Of COURSE I asked if she would SHOW me... and so after what seemed like moments on the massage table (but was actually like probably 30-45 minutes) I was blissed out.    Blissed   Out.

Happy, Appreciative, and Energized in a very relaxed and mellow way - that would be the best way to describe it.

That would be the best way to describe my day.

Several times today I could hear my mom saying "What a glorious day the Lord has made..." and it was.

Love and Respect,
Kathy Wiz

No comments:

Post a Comment