Friday, June 3, 2016

!!!









"So Kathy, what did you do today?"

Well, I'm glad you asked... 

I got to start the morning off with some self defense discussion and practice with the wonderful Patti Oji, and then?

Well, we flew in an awesome private jet from Carson City, NV over to Napa, CA to pick up Grandmaster Dewart and his wife, eat an amazing lunch, and then fly back to spend some time at Soke's home and dojo  -  talking martial arts all the time of course!

John (on the far left above) is the most excellent pilot and owner of this amazing aircraft - AND he volunteered to be the uke for me at my test tomorrow too!

And did I mention all the wonderful posts and emails and texts and phone calls I've been getting?!?!

What an outstanding day!

Respectfully,
Kathy Wiz

OH! And did I mention my new cane that has Lapis inlays????







4 comments:

  1. After all your hard work! A testing to match the martial artist! One of kind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know that feeling inside you? Now you know the excitement we feel when we are fortunate enough to spend time and train with you! No luck necessary, have fun, you got this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Soak it up Kathy. You deserving and devine! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete