Thursday, June 2, 2016

But it is a DRY heat...


So I'm changing planes here in Phoenix.

I don't have to go outside to go from gate C18 to gate D5 - thank goodness!

It is 105 degrees here at 7 pm!  (But I'm sure it is a dry heat... like an oven...)

I'm drinking lots of water - in general lately - and more intentionally today.

I'll be boarding my flight to Reno in about 30 minutes, but I wanted to get this posted as I'm sure that once we get to the house I'll have no trouble falling asleep since it will feel like 1:00 am or even later to me.

Tomorrow we fly over to pick up Grand Master Dewart and his wife... pictures of that for sure in my next post.

Thank you everyone for the support and encouragement - it is appreciated more than you could ever know.

Respectfully,
Kathy Wiz



No comments:

Post a Comment