Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Las Vegas - not my final destination...


While changing planes in Las Vegas, someone asked me if this was my final destination.

I said "No.  Nashville is my home."

But it reminded me of a similar conversation I had on the way out to Reno when I had a longer lay over and changed planes in Phoenix at the beginning of this journey.

Back then I remember thinking that while Phoenix wasn't my "final destination" neither really was Reno, or even Minden, where I was staying for the duration of this trip...

They have all been stops along the way - along this part of my journey.

In some ways it is hard leaving.  Getting the opportunity to really focus on my martial arts so exclusively for these last few days has been ... well ... incredible.

Jo called it a "mountain top" experience, and I think she is right.  Coming back down to earth, back to the day to day details and challenges... making that transition... can be challenging.

But I am SO glad to be home, and I'm definitely re-energized - so look out!
This particular portion may be coming to a close but another has already begun.

Love and Respect,
Kathy Wiz


1 comment:

  1. That's how I feel every time I get to see you, ma'am!

    ReplyDelete