Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Testing T-Shirt



My new T-shirt!  I'm going to wear it testing day!

This has always been one of my favorite sayings, and it is especially poignant now that I'm trying to naviagate the 7 to 8...

Doing most of the packing tonight as my plane leaves tomorrow early evening - arriving in Reno close to 11 p.m. 

It has been too long since I've been to Soke's.  I'm so excited!
Nervous - yes - for sure.
Why?
Because this matters to me.  
The people on this board matter to me.
Because the people I'm trying to represent - my martial arts family - matter to me.

Because I don't want to disappoint myself - or them.

I need to remember that this is NOT a one shot deal - this is another step on my path.
And not the end of my journey by any means, regardless of the outcome!

Fall down 7 ?
Get up 8 !

Respectfully,
Kathy Wz


3 comments:

  1. Sending you energy and love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positivity, love and support headed your way. You will be awesome. No matter the outcome, your students will be proud. I know I am. You are the best at getting up that 8th time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will be with you in spirit! You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete