Thursday, March 31, 2016

It Ain't Easy Being... Positive...


As I talked about in my last post, basically "what you think about, you bring about..."
So, let's just be Positive!  Right?  If only it were so easy.

Positive talk is harder than it seems, even when you are trying to pay attention, even when you are trying to provide examples. Like saying "Don't Panic" when "Just Relax" or "Stay Calm" would convey the same idea without the "Don't..."

Talking the Positive Talk with my words and Walking the Positive Walk with my actions is something I have to work on and pay attention to - daily.

"Fall down 7..."
Letting that strong and ever present invisible force of gravity pull you down is soooo easy.  And remember, an object at rest tends to stay at rest...

"Get up 8!"
You've got to get up anyway.  You've got to keep moving anyway. You've got to change the hardships into challenges and opportunities.

I choose to focus on the positive.  The negative, the dark, the sad, the bad, whatever you want to call it, happens well enough on its own.  I choose daily, hourly, by the minute, and sometimes by the second to look for and work for the positive.

I never think that it is easy for me or for anyone else, but I know for sure that it is worth it.

Respectfully,
Kathy Wiz

No comments:

Post a Comment