Sunday, March 6, 2016

Juggling



When I was in college back on the 80's I taught myself how to juggle during my Freshman (or was it my Sophomore?) Spring Break.
While the packaging didn't look exactly like the picture above, it was the same product - Juggling for the Complete Klutz.

Juggling has proven to be a really useful skill - and there's probably material for several other posts in that single statement!

But for this post, I think I'll stick to sharing an observation that came to me on the drive home as I reflected back on the weekend's conversations AND working with Master Andrew Trento on his budding juggling dexterity...

I personally like positive certainty.
I like to have "a good grasp" on the issue, or subject matter.
I'm not a big fan of things being "up in the air"...

But juggling is all about the movement of the objects - particularly when they are not firmly in hand!
It is about letting go as much as catching.

Crap.

I really have this love/hate relationships with metaphors that keep presenting themselves until I pay attention... you know what I mean?

Respectfully,
Kathy Wiz


http://www.gowdhaman.in/2010/06/how-to-juggle-three-balls.html

No comments:

Post a Comment