Thursday, April 28, 2016

88


So on this path of "Growing Towards a TKD 8th Dan" where am I?
Good question.
I'm on track with my one a day posts - this post interestingly enough being number 88.

And I've lost 10 pounds so I feel very confident about making the 15-25 pound weight loss goal.
I've been working out more and loving how it feels.
The portfolio project with regards to documenting my forms is a little behind schedule, but I'm enjoying the process and the creativity it is generating.
Still not 100% sure that convening a testing board in Minden, NV the first weekend in June is going to come to fruition, but that is the current plan. 

So I guess, I'd sum it all up by saying that the process is still in process. 
And that it is definitely turning out to be an interesting and worthwhile trip.

Respectfully,
Kathy Wiz

No comments:

Post a Comment