Sunday, April 24, 2016

What do you mean May 1st is a week from today?!?


Hang on a minute!  What happened to the month of April?

This is already the last week of April 2016 and it is packed.

Tomorrow night I'm teaching out in Mt. Juliet at Master Hooper's class.

Tuesday night I'm teaching GSWS at Family First Martial Arts in Cool Springs - and hopefully, my son will be coming along to work out in the adult class at the same time I'm teaching - and the then joining me in a kettlebell workout.

Wednesday I'm meeting up with a student from way back who will be in town this week, and we are going to have dinner and work out and catch up on where our lives have gone.  The last time I saw this young lady she was a YOUNG girl - I'm very excited and happy that she reached out to me and can't wait to see her again.

Thursday is packing because Friday I'm off to Orlando to the 2016 AAU Tae Kwon Do Regional Qualifier hosted by Master David Turnbull.

Saturday is the tournament, and then an early Sunday morning flight home on the first day of May!

Oh, and that is all after normal work hours at my day job!

April?  What happened?  Where'd you go so quickly?

Respectfully,
Kathy Wiz

No comments:

Post a Comment