Sunday, April 10, 2016

"What Tae Kwon Do has done for me..."


We used to joke around all the time and say "What Tae Kwon Do has done for me..."
(Spoken in like we were making commercials or testimonials...)

What it has done for me - really - is provide a way to meet amazing and wonderful people who have shaped and enriched my life beyond measure.

When I have the opportunity to go somewhere "new" like I did this weekend and try to convey what I love about martial arts and why it is important to me - it ultimately distills down to the fact that most all of the people who are important to me and a huge part of my life (with the exception of my family of origin) are people I've met through or because of my participation in martial arts.

And the really cool part about this?  It is still happening!

Love and Respect,
Kathy Wiz

No comments:

Post a Comment