Monday, April 18, 2016

Red Cross Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED Certification


It has been too long.

I used to be First Aid/CPR certified and up to date on my training, but I haven't kept up with it.

Took care of that this month... tonight actually.

Things - like the times - have changed, and it turns out that I was able to take most of the class online and then finish up with an in-person class tonight.

I'm pleased to report that I successfully completed the actual on site class taught by a live human instructor who also provided light up mannequins on which (whom?) we practiced our CPR skill sets.

First aid is handy, but the CPR/AED information could truly mean the difference between life and death.

The total cost was $110.
Its worth?
Invaluable.

Respectfully,
Kathy Wiz


No comments:

Post a Comment