Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Synergy


So below, you will find my version of a To Do List, based on the information I've gathered and talked about in my last two blog posts. There is a link to the PDF and an image of it.

The Need To column is first because it is Important (truly necessary) and Urgent (time sensitive) and and Want To column is equal and beside it because this is the column that "feeds" the quality of our lives. The Shoulds have the biggest block of space and are located at the bottom, because they do not need to take a higher precedence in our lives ... yet. From this location we can keep an eye on them and migrate them up into the appropriate column when necessary without losing track of them entirely.

This is my take - for now - and as I've said this is My Opinion Only.  Take what works and leave the rest...  

Respectfully,
Kathy Wiz

http://tinyurl.com/h7xyglv


No comments:

Post a Comment