Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Go To Class!


So just in case you were wondering, it IS still true...
that there are times when I do NOT want to go to class.

Tonight was REALLY one of them.

But I got up and got going
(thank you Jo for metaphorically kicking me in the butt to get me up and out the door)
and once class was going I was so into it that of course we ran over a little bit
and of course that led to some extra discussions and hanging out and talking after class
and of course I came home feeling much, much better.

So just in case you were wondering, it IS still true - on the days that you don't want to go to class - GO!
You'll feel better afterwards - like you always do!

Respectfully,
Kathy Wiz

P.S.  Thanks David T for the conversation on the way to class tonight - as always - I feel better after spending time with you - even at a distance - even if only on the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment