Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Growing Pains


 
So, it turns out that it is NOT going to work out to get certification at this time through the AAU - at Nationals this summer.
 
Frustrating?  Yes. Debilitating?  No.
 
Does it change my "plans"?  Yes and No
 
Remember the title of this blog?        "Growing Towards a TKD 8th Dan"
That's not going to change.
 
Are things working out for me the way I "planned" - no, but if I look back at my wonderful life (and it has been and continues to be a blessed and wondrous life) it seldom if ever has.
 
What now?  I'm not really sure other than the goals I set and am working on keeping...
 
Most immediately I have GSWS class tomorrow night out at Family First Martial Arts, an invite to work out with Master Alison Hardin (which I am stoked about attending) near my house at a CTF school this coming Saturday morning.

The following Saturday after that:  AAU Officials' Training with Master Debbi Hooper, a couple of forms seminars that I'm leading, and TKD Black Belts Unlimited twice a year testing  - all at US Tae Kwon Do Academy in LaVergne. 

Then on Saturday Feb 27th a work out with the Family First Black Belt Candidates, and then an invite to workout with GM Richard Hodder (of course I am going!) in Mississippi on the Friday night before I head up to Atlanta for Georgia AAU Qualifier the next day - Saturday, March 5th! 
 
These are just the scheduled things! 
 
Life is Good and I am Blessed.
 
Love and Respect,
Kathy Wiz


No comments:

Post a Comment