Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Martial Artists

Oldman's Bubishi shared their photo.

A Bassai riddle...
When is a "kick" not a kick?
When it is a throw. smile emoticon
As always feel free to share.
===============================================================
http://www.oldmansbubishi.com/

And was thrilled to see the post at the top show up in my FaceBook news feed today.

LOVE this book!

I may have a couple of copies or my own...
and I may have sent and/or HEAVILY recommended copies to people as well.

                          

Mr. Cook is an excellent Chung Do Kwan, Tae Kwon Do, Black Belt (I know he is at least a 4th Dan from his profile info... but that could be many years old and out of date) as well as a phenomenal drawing artist.

His book is fun and informative and he personalizes the mailers (as you can see above) as well as adding a note in the back.

Don't have this book? Get it!
(And to be clear I receive no remuneration and this is an unasked for heartfelt endorsement.)

Respectfully,
Kathy Wiz


No comments:

Post a Comment