Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Hands Up! It's Common Sense(s)...


Keep your hands up and protect your head!

Of our Five Senses (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell) only "touch" is not located solely on our head.

Let me say that again...
4 of the 5 ways you have to get input about the world around you are located only on your head!

Hands up!

Oh, and did I mention that the unit that processes these inputs - your brain - is in your head too?

Hands up!

It is true that I've had my share of injuries.  It is also true that I have been knocked out in competition. I'm telling you from personal experience that when you are unconscious - you are as vulnerable as it gets. Even if you don't get knocked out, when you find yourself compromised with limited and/or distorted input - you are at a huge disadvantage.

It's simple - it's easy - it may take lots of practice, and it may require some attention on your part...
but it really is common sense.

:)

Respectfully,
Kathy Wiz

No comments:

Post a Comment