Saturday, February 20, 2016

Support



Today was a long day.

Officials' seminar started at 8 am, then two hour-long forms seminars, then testing from 1:30 till about 8, and then dinner with everyone who could make it, and then a 45 minute drive home...

I'm exhausted, but I loved it!

Trying with my tired and addled brain to think about the what and why of it all - I realize that what I love about each and every testing are the people who are there.  

And what I really love about the people, is the way that all these martial artists are truly invested in supporting each other in every way possible.

They get it.  The growing and learning transformational objective is not just for the actual testing candidates, but something available to all in attendance.

Thank you.  I admire, appreciate, and am so very blessed to be a part of your journey.

Respectfully,
Kathy Wiz 

No comments:

Post a Comment